Skip to main content

A Short Sale: Headbands and Mitts

I have a problem, and I hope you all can help me out. I made some headbands and matching mitts for my first Craft Fair way back in April. However due to a number of factors, we had very low patronage at the fair and I sold only three items. Now I can't sell these headbands and mitts on Etsy because the designer also makes them for sale on there. I however cannot wear all 6 headbands and 3 mitts, so I thought I would have a short sale here on my blog and on my Facebook page.

The price for each headband is $16, and for a pair of mitts is $20. All items are made from top quality yarn. The green, fuchsia, rust red and goldenrod items were knit in Classic Elite Waterlily yarn, the Flame Red headband in Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica, and the Cadmium Headband and Mitts in Malabrigo Merino Worsted.

Here's the deal I have for you:
Buy 1: 10% off
Buy 2: 15% off
Buy 3: 20% off..... you get the idea.

Below are the pictures of the headbands and mitts. They will make great gifts. If you are interested, please email me at niseyknits@gmail.com. Shipping will be $5.50, and sales tax will be applied for California residents.

Green Lace Headband - $16
Flame Red Lace Headband - $16
Cadmium Lace Headband - $16
Fuchsia Lace Headband - $16
Goldenrod Lace Headband - $16



Rust Lace Headband - $16; Rust Lace Wristers - $20
Goldenrod Lace Wristers - $20
Cadmium Lace Wristers - $20 - SOLD

As I would love to have the sales and feedback ratings on Etsy, I will set up a reserved listing (without pictures) for the items on my Etsy shop with the buyer's name attached, so you can purchase through there. Please let me know if this is a problem and we can work around it. I have one of each item, and I'll give it out on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you all so much for helping me out with this, and have a great rest of the week! 


Comments

  1. Oh, I hope your beautiful items get snatched up! They really are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Evelyne. I've had a few nibbles so I'm hopeful. I still need to knit your hat. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Spring! Here's a new free pattern!

Spring is FINALLY showing up in full force over here. I'm seeing flower petals floating along on the (STRONG) winds we've been having here in the Bay Area. To celebrate this change of seasons, here is a free pattern for a scarf that I designed last year. I called it Colliding Stars after my friend Melissa, who owns a calligraphy and design business called...you guessed it - Colliding Stars . She saw the initial sample of this scarf that I knit in some random green yarn I had in my stash. (Funny story - I bought the yarn from a fellow Ravelrer who had dyed it a bright neon green. I took it and overdyed the scarf a dark green, but I think I agitated the yarn too much so it had this sort of semi-felted look to it. Pretty interesting). Anyway, here are a few pictures of the initial Colliding Stars scarf, and the pattern follows. You can download a pdf version of the pattern here or on Ravelry . Colliding Stars Denise A. F. Twum I love simple lace patterns th...

Berry Lacey Scarf

UPDATED 1/17/2012 : I've uploaded a pdf of this pattern onto Ravelry. You can also download the pdf here:  Berry Lacey Scarf . This pattern is not totally original. I was playing around with some drop stitch patterns, knit this scarf, and thought I liked the way it looked. Here we go. Finished Size 6in x 7ft Yarn Malabrigo Yarn Silky Merino (51% silk, 49% merino; 150yd [137 m]/50 g [1.76oz]): Intenso colorway,  1 skein Tools US #11 (8 mm) straight or circular needles Tapestry/yarn needle Pattern Instructions Set Up Loosely cast on 17 stitches. Knit 4 rows, then continue with the row by row instructions. Scarf Row 1: K1, *K1, yo*, repeat from * to * until last 2 stitches, K1, slip last stitch with yarn in front (purlwise) Row 2: K1,*K1, drop yo*, repeat from * to * until last 2 stitches, K1, slip last stitch with yarn in front (purlwise) Row 3 & 4: Knit all stitches till last stitch, slip last stitch with yarn in front (purlwise) Row 5: K1, ...

My First Giveaway: Help me choose three patterns

One of my favorite designers is Kirsten Kapur, who has a lovely blog called " Through The Loops " that I'm currently following. Now Kirsten is celebrating her Birthday/Blogiversary with a sale of her beautiful patterns: buy 2 patterns, get a 3rd free. She has SOOOOOO MANY beautiful patterns that I just can't decide which ones I want. I would love your input on which three patterns to get from Kirsten's shop. And to sweeten the deal, here's my giveaway details: if you comment on this post and pick which pattern you think I should purchase, you will be placed in a drawing to win your own custom handknit version of the design you picked!! Now ain't that sweet! Spread the word people. Three people will be winning some sweet handmade items from my store. And here are the contestants: 1. Andrea's Shawl and Mitts 2. High Line Shawl 3. Moody Kerchief 4. Snow Drops and Snap Peas Shawl 5. Ulmus Rectangle 6. Roma Shawl The pictu...